1MT relies on sponsors to partly fund course development and other expenditures. Because of this, we can offer our programs to any teacher, in any part of the world, at a price point that reflects their income levels and personal circumstances – because we believe, firmly, that “genius is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not” and are determined to do our utmost to remove barriers to accessing quality education for as many people as possible through the increased capacity of teachers.
You can provide sponsorship – any of or combination of the following:
- Naming rights to specific course modules. The courses are branded in the colours and logo of your organization for the duration of your sponsorship.
- Sponsorship of workshops. Covers honoraria for facilitators, venue, accommodation, and other in-kind support.
- Sponsorship of a set number of Black Belts/Master Teachers at $150 or other currency equivalents per teacher, for lifetime access to the teacher development.
- Adopt a Teacher – as a corporate, e.g. 500 teachers at $150 each
- Adopt a Teacher – as an individual
- Mentor and sponsor a Black belt. See details about applying as a mentor here
- Support further training of one (or more) of our elite Black Belts (3rd Dan) at Queen’s University, Canada, which will be named “XXXX Black Belts” in any of, or a combination of the following: Graduate Diploma in Professional Inquiry (GDPI), Professional Master’s in Education (PME), Professional Doctorate in Education, Ed.D.
- Provide souvenirs (while showcasing your CSR credentials) such as branded polos, caps and other swags for Black Belts/Master Teachers.
We are happy to provide additional details as well as follow up with you about how you can support. Please contact email@example.com